Rainbow Point Lodge is located on beautiful Perrault Lake in the heart of Northern Ontario, Canada. This fishing & hunting lodge is not just a business to us. The Lodge has also been our home for 25 years. Come experience the friendly difference that keeps our guests returning for their Canadian fishing & hunting trips year after year.
If you’re looking for an all round quality Canadian fishing lake, take a closer look at Perrault Lake. Ontario Walleye, Northern, Smallmouth Bass, Musky, Whitefish & Jumbo Perch fishing are all right here! Whether you want to go for Smallmouth Bass, Pike or Perch within site of our Lodge docks, or venture farther into the lake to a favorite walleye or muskie hot spot, there are plenty of great fishing holes to check out. There’s nothing better than a tasty Ontario shore lunch or a fresh fish supper after a day on the lake!
Our guests enjoy a comfortable stay on the lakeshore in modern housekeeping cottages, fully equipped with all the modern amenities you would expect. You will enjoy staying at a Lodge that has well kept grounds, excellent boats & motors, and very clean, comfortable cottages, all well maintained for your enjoyment. You can count on the owners & staff to provide exceptional service. There is an on-site store for your convenience providing you with all of your grocery, souvenir and tackle needs during your stay.
Black Bear Hunting and Moose Hunting Packages are a very important part of our fall season, and can be combined with excellent fall fishing. You may want to take in some grouse hunting or duck hunting also, or sit back and simply enjoy the fantastic Ontario fall colors.
Whether you’re planning a fishing trip with friends, a father & son trip, a family vacation, or a long awaited hunting trip, we invite you to visit Rainbow Point Lodge!
TOLL FREE: 1-800-282-9039
Perrault Falls, ON P0V 2K0
We are road accessible without leaving the pavement, so you won’t have to worry about miles of travel on rough gravel roads. Just watch for our Lodge sign off of Highway 105. We’re located immediately after the Perrault Falls bridge.
Alternate Border Crossing Route for travelers coming from the mid-west USA. Some guests prefer to cross the border at the Baudette/Rainy River crossing instead of International Falls, since it isn’t as busy. From Rainy River, take Hwy 11 E to your choice of either Highway 71 N or Hwy. 502 N. This route is about another hour in driving time, but can still save time if the major Fort Frances border crossing is extremely busy.
If you are flying commercially to our area, there are excellent connections to airports in the region. Destination airports would be Winnipeg, Manitoba or Dryden, Ontario. If you are flying your private floatplane to the Lodge, we have excellent sheltered docking space available for you.
Miles to Rainbow Point Lodge from:
International Falls 180 miles
Minneapolis 475 miles
Des Moines 730 miles
Chicago 870 miles
St. Louis 990 miles
Denver 1400 miles
- Following is a testimonial for the camp because of course, we love coming back each year, and wish we could spend more time up there. We have been vacationing at Rainbow Point Lodge for over 25 years and we plan to keep going every year. Bob & Gale have made the camp into a great family destination and the lake is beautiful. Whether you are fishing, or just out to enjoy nature, we highly recommend Rainbow Point Lodge on Perrault Lake."
-- Mary & DaveTrowbridge, IA
"We wanted to drop a quick note to thank you all again for the great time we had at Rainbow Point last week. We have been to other camps and have had various problems, from substandard accommodations, to poor equipment, to surly staff to name just a few. We were extremely happy with our stay at Rainbow Point. Accommodations were neat, clean and comfortable, the equipment was in excellent working condition and the assistance from the staff was at all times absolutely fantastic. You guys absolutely ran the table, which is truly impressive work over the course of a week. We did also notice how hard everyone there worked to make this happen and wanted to reiterate our appreciation of that effort and the end result, which was an absolutely perfect trip.
Thanks again. The whole group had a great time and we will hope to see all of you again next year."
-- Mike Kassmier, ILL
- "Thanks!!! Just wanted to thank you for our fantastic trip up there in June. My brothers Nic and Greg and my brother-in-law Rob & I have not caught fish like that since we were kids. It brought back great memories. The highlight was our last night. My younger brother Nic was tired and didn't want to go out. I talked him into it and lucky I did cause he caught his first musky, a nice 41" back in the bays. It was a great trip. On the way home we saw 2 bears a moose and a wolf. Can't wait to bring my kids sometime in the next few years. Thanks again."
-- Dan Hannon, WI
- I'd be more than happy to say a few words about your wonderful lodge and staff. Firstly and foremost, we all were very impressed by the amount of hard work that the staff puts in each and every day. There was always someone around to get bait, gas or anything else that we needed. Also, everyone was willing to answer questions, give tips, or just shoot the breeze for a few minutes. We really felt like lifelong guests even though it was our 1st visit. Many camps just check you in and then you are on your own. Not at Rainbow. We also loved the wood flooring in the boats. Very stable and comfortable. The cabins were very comfortable and clean. A pleasure to come home to after a day on the lake. I've been to many fishing camps over the years but have found my favorite in Rainbow Point Lodge. I definately will be back and have even talked my wife into a trip! She loved the pictures and was impressed with my enthusiasm for your lodge. Keep in touch and I look forward to seeing all of you again soon.
-- Bill Davis, ILL
- Gale & Bob,
We would just like to tell you what a great time we all had. Things could not have gone any better. The fishing was great, thank you Bob, the hospitality was first rate. We will definitely be seeing you again next year.
-- Roger Hale, Waukesha, WI
- Hello Gale and Bob we had a great time this week up at your place, we had cabin 26 and for the 6 times I have been up there this was the best of all of them.. We all thank you for the hospitality and the cleanliness of your camp.
-- Roger Brower, Waukesha, WI
- Kris and I wanted to thank you again for the wonderful time that you and your crew helped make for us this past week. The cabin and boats were in awesome shape and the cookout was once again a treat to go to. We look forward to seeing you next year...
-- David & Kris Oberer, Neenah, WI
- We had a great time fishing & relaxing at your resort. It is truly a "slice of Heaven". We hope to see you again next year.
-- John & Ceci Andrews, Phoenix, AZ
- Thanks so much for a great stay! The fishing was exceeded only by the hospitality of the Hosts! Lord willing, we'll see you again next year!
-- Wayne & John Farnberg, Alexandria, MN
I just wanted to say thanks for a very enjoyable and memorable time we had last week at your lodge. Everything was great, even if it took us a few days to figure out where the fish were! On the way home, my boys and my 85 year old father were already talking about coming back next year! We didn't take a lot of photos but I am attached a few, including my dad Don's 32 inch northern .... he is still showing everyone the bent hook that he caught it on! It was definitely the highlight of his week!
-- Doug DeJong, Overland Park, KS