Don’t Miss Out on This Ultimate Fishing Experience.
Call Us Now Toll-Free at 1-800-465-1098 to Guarantee Your Reservation, or for Your Free 28 Page Brochure.
P.O. Box 1058
Sioux Lookout, Ontario Canada P8T 1B7
Getting Here is a Breeze
“PLANES, TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES”
If you prefer to fly, we have teamed up with world wide Carlson Wagon-Lit Travel (locally owned and operated by Sioux Travel) to get you here as quickly and efficiently as possible. Flights can be reserved via a number of different major airlines from any city in Canada or the U.S. to any one of three major landing points that you would want to consider. You have a couple of different options when arranging flights:
For our U.S. guests, the first and probably most economical would be to arrange a flight via Chicago or Minneapolis into International Falls, MN. From there, the picturesque drive to Anderson’s Lodge is only 3 ½ hours. We will assist you with your car rental reservation, and send you the necessary map with directions to the lodge… it’s so easy!
For our Canadian guests, options could include flights from Toronto into Thunder Bay, On or Winnipeg, Manitoba. From either of these destinations, Sioux Travel can assist you in booking connecting flights with Bearskin Airlines directly into Sioux Lookout where we can pick your party up at no fee. Anderson’s Lodge is about a 20 minute drive from the Sioux Lookout Airport. Flight schedules and pricing can be obtained by calling Sioux Travel at 807-737-3600. Driving time from Thunder Bay to the Lodge is @ 4 hours and from Winnipeg is @ 5 hours.
Charter & Personal Flights: For those who wish to charter or fly their own aircraft, the Sioux Lookout airport features a 5000 ft. airstrip and customs clearance is available upon notice. We will provide shuttle service to and from the airport for your group, as well as to and from any of the many different landings that you may choose to fish from on a daily basis.
If you plan on driving to Anderson’s Lodge, the map below illustrates major routes and travel distances so that you can determine how much time is needed to get to us and which routes are the quickest. If you require overnight accommodations during your trip, we can assist you by recommending establishments within 1 to 5 hours from our lodge.
If you are driving up through International Falls, MN., the route from there to Anderson’s Lodge is as follows: Once you reach International Falls, cross the border to Fort Frances, Ontario. Take highway 11 East until you get to Highway 502 North, and take that route. When you meet Highway 594, take the East route. Go through Dryden, Ontario until you reach Highway 17 East again. At Dinorwic, Ontario take a left turn onto Highway 72 North to Sioux Lookout. We are located on the right hand side of that highway approximately 9 miles before the town of Sioux Lookout. This trip is about 3 ½ hours in length.
- Good afternoon Jackie & Jody,
A couple of pics you might enjoy and may want to share with our guide Joe.
Hope he enjoyed our company as much as we very much appreciated his expertise and guidance. Thank you for "doing it right the first time!"
-- Patti & John in 2017
- Wanted to thank you for a terrific time fishing at Andersonâ€™s Lodge. The staff and Guide (Trevor) were fantastic. I will recommend to all my friends and family that this is the place to go.
-- Jim Franke in 2017
- We had a ball and the fishing was everything it was built up to be. We loved our Guide Matt and the unit you put us in was perfect.
I will attach a photo of me with a Laker, The best fight I had all week. Thank all of you so much for a very memorable Trip! Thanks!
-- Greg in 2017
- Well, I had to convince the guys that we needed to do a fishing trip way up north to catch some big ones and experience the northern lodge experience.
Anderson's Lodge did not disappoint! We have been going on fishing trips for
10 years together, but we have never experienced the quality (and quantity) of fish, the awesome accommodations and the food...wow.
Anderson's Lodge and your amazing staff (yes, including our guide Marc lol), made this trip a trip of a life time for us and I wanted to say thanks to you, Jackie and Jody, for running an amazing Lodge, absolutely top notch!
Again, thank you for our BEST fishing trip ever.
All the best!
-- D in 2017
- I will be sending you several photos of our recent stay at your amazing resort. In a small way the photos capture the fantastic time we spent with you and your staff. The time my grandson Benny, son in law Steve and I were together was a memorable experience for all of us which we will never forget! Nothing could be improved upon. We hope to return again and again. Thank you.
-- George Seltz in 2017
- Attached are a couple pictures from our trip this past week (27.5" Walleye; 48" Musky). Had a great time as usual! Thank you guys for the outstanding hospitality!
-- Jacob Scebold in 2017
- Thank you again for a great trip to Anderson's Lodge! We could not have asked for better fishing, weather accommodation and dining.
Your hospitality and Timâ€™s ability to put us onto the fish made for a very memorable trip. Cheers!
-- Don, Randy, Mike & Steve Dunlap in 2017
- We want to thank you for a great week of fishing at your Lodge. Every part of your operation was top notch and exceed all our expectations. You picked the perfect guide when you paired us up with Jeremy. My wife and I have fished many times in Canada and lots of Walleye. We have never caught so many walleye so big! The 27.5 inch plus several 26 inch walleye we caught were amazing! Look forward to coming back next year.
-- Greg & Mary Faith Hunt in 2017
- Jody, I wanted to say thank you again for all the help you gave me to get back home to meet my newborn son Kayden. You were so helpful in helping me make the quickest arrangements possible to return home. Kayden was born at 10:53 Tuesday night so I wasn't able to make it for his birth but I did arrive Wednesday morning at 5:30 to welcome him into the world! Ruth and I just wanted to let you know how much it meant to us in being so helpful with the whole situation. Please also thank Kevin for the ride back across the lake and to Jackie for sending Kevin out to get me. We all thank you guys very much and hope that someday my son and I can come up and enjoy the wonderful fishing and experience you guys have to offer. Thanks again!
-- Denny, Ruth & Kayden in 2017
- From John and myself, thank you again for everything you do to make our time at Andersonâ€™s the experience of the summer. The entire team you have working at Andersonâ€™s are incredible hosts and ambassadors for your Lodge.
I hope that we will make next year an even bigger success.
Be in contact soon. Thanks again.
-- Brad Langfield in 2017