Visit the Ontario Angler Awards Lodge with the most released Trophy Fish! Wind past a waterfall – find paradise at the only secluded resort on Wine Lake. Our spectacular log housekeeping cabins. woodstoves, Coleman lanterns & an old time ice house help preserve the feel of earlier days in the North. Conservation minded fishing on our remote lakes for Trophy Walleye, Pike, Lake Trout, Jumbo Perch and Smallmouth! Get Back to nature with Quality fisheries and service. The only thing we overlook is Wine Lake….. – Adventure back to a simpler time.
Summer Address (May – October)
Perrault Falls, Ontario P0V-2K0
Radio phone (9am-9pm) (807) 222-3500
Winter Address (November – April):
P.O. Box 3480
Nederland, Colorado USA 80466
We are 180 miles north of the US border crossing at International Falls, Minnesota.
• Take highway 11 east to highway 502 north. This will connect with the Trans Canada Highway (hwy.17) in Dryden
• Travel west on Hwy. 17 to Vermilion Bay
• Turn north on Highway 105. Drive 40 miles to the New Wine Lake turn off; its on the left side of the road (just 1/2 mile past Dutchies Convenience Store) at Perrault Falls.
• Follow the dirt road, its call King Fisher Road forking to the left, until you see the docks at the NEW Eagle’s Nest Outpost cottage
• 1000 miles from Indianapolis
• 800 miles from Chicago
• 750 miles from Des Moines
• 675 miles from Madison
• 940 miles from Omaha
• 500 miles from Minneapolis
• 1500 miles from Denver